This is basically what it’s like to be an adult.
All the time in everything.
Okay, so in Science class yesterday we were talking about sleep cycles and melatonin and my science teacher said, “if you’re trying to sleep, avoid one colour. Blue. Your melatonin levels decrease when looking at the colour blue because it’s the colour of the sky.” GUYS, I KNOW WHY NONE OF US SLEEP. TUMBLR IS BLUE.
THE JIG IS UP, YOU SNEAKY BASTARDS. WE’RE ONTO YOU.
- Family: *insults my weight*
- Family: *insults my interests*
- Family: *insults my friends*
- Family: *insults my music*
- Family: *judges me constantly*
- Family: you're being so rude why aren't you spending time with us
please look at this picture of michelle obama and sportacus
That one friend that acts out when boys are around
My internet was down for 5 minutes so i went downstairs and spoke to my family
They seem like nice people
Whenever I try to impress someone: